VISTULA UNIVERSITY MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
Vistula University Merit Scholarship provides financial support for outstanding new students who wish to study and act as ambassadors for Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
DEADLINE: 20 August 2021 / 15 January 2022
STUDY IN: Poland
COURSE STARTS: October 2021 / March 2022
Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality are the most internationalized universities in Poland. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from all countries in the world except Poland to pursue a full-time degree in any Bachelor’s or Master’s program available at Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
Vistula University (Warsaw, Poland), Vistula School of Hospitality (Warsaw, Poland).
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY
Any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree course conducted in English offered at Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
NUMBER OF AWARDS
70 scholarships are awarded for 2021/22 academic year.
100% tuition fee discount for the first year of studies.
Vistula University Merit Scholarship covers the full period of studying under condition of high academic and extracurricular performance during studies.
You can apply for Vistula Merit Scholarship if you:
- are non-Polish citizen;
- have proven outstanding academic and extracurricular performance;
- have minimum IELTS 6.0 certificate or equivalent internationally recognized certificate.
Applications are open.
- Apply online for the Vistula University Merit Scholarship Program.
- Pay registration fee.
- Apply for the chosen Bachelor or Master program conducted in English at Vistula University or Vistula School of Hospitality and get a conditional or an acceptance offer to commence study in October 2021 or March 2022.
- Agree with terms and conditions of Vistula Merit Scholarship regulations. Vistula University Merit Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador and have already shown outstanding academic and extracurricular performance.
Please, find the promotion regulations HERE.
In case you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 510 858 087 or +48 798 066 870.